Photo by Bruce Bennett/Getty Images
The Red Wings will be well represented at the Hockey Hall of Fame induction ceremonies again this year, as senior vice president Jimmy Devellano and former player Dino Ciccarelli were both selected to be part of the 2010 class. Here’s a look around the web for all things Red Wings:
- The Red Wings official website gives the details on the new Hall of Fame class and announces the 2010-11 schedule.
- The Detroit Free Press’ Drew Sharp says Devellano deserves to be in the Hall.
- George Sipple of the Free Press breaks down the Wings’ awards chances tonight.
- The Detroit News’ Ted Kulfan examines the Wings’ schedule.
- Chris McCosky of the Detroit News says that GM Ken Holland may be looking to add a tough guy to the Wings’ roster.
- MLive.com shares an article about former Wing Sergei Federov’s foreclosure problems.
Here’s a look at what the DRW bloggers are talking about:
- Babcock’s Death Stare previews this week’s NHL Draft.
- Bleacher Report says that Howard better win the Calder Trophy.
- Eight Legged Freaks reports that Kris Newbury is on his way back to the Big Apple.
- Motown Wings talks more about next season’s schedule.
- Nightmare on Helm Street looks at some available free agents.
- Octopus Thrower breaks down the schedule.
- Red Wings Guy Dot Com looks back on Dino’s career.
- Snipe Snipe, Dangle Dangle puts on their own awards show.