When we announced a viral video campaign last week, I honestly didn’t know what to expect from our fans.
Was our message clear enough? Did fans understand that we were looking for creative pieces and not highlight montages? Would we get that one solid entry that sparked a snowball effect?
Turns out, the message was loud and clear.
Chris Pavilca’s hysterical video tells the story of a man about to win the lottery, that is, until his TV automatically switches channels to a Red Wings game.
The tagline … ‘Don’t miss a second.’
It was perfect. So perfect, that we sent him an autographed Pavel Datsyuk jersey for his efforts.
If you want to take part in our viral video campaign, be sure to check out the instructions here. We can’t wait to see more of these come our way over the next few weeks! What will your take on our challenge be? Don’t miss the excitement? Don’t miss the passion? Don’t miss the intensity? Don’t miss triple-overtime thrillers?
On to the links …
- The fine folks over at the Nightmare on Helm Street believe that we are in for a nice, long playoff run.
- Paul Boyer makes an appearance in Snipe, Snipe, Dangle, Dangle’s ‘Caption Monday.’
- The Production Line has more on the Red Wings clinching the Central Division.
- On the Wings has your Wings-Wild post-game breakdown.
- Puck Daddy has some NHL logo mash-ups. Some, like the Blue Jackets/Penguins mash-up are surely better than others.
- Winging it in Motown has lots of interesting tidbits that go along with the number 20.
- Our organization is deeply saddled to hear about the passing of Yale University hockey player Mandi Schwartz.